Sunday, August 11, 2013

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Examination changed Me

Hi, How you doing?
I have seen people planning to send their children to the Navodaya Vidyalayas, the central govt. funded schools. I am Dec. 1987 born so, this was the year 1998 when I got in there and then I studied till 2005 in the same school with one year migration in 9th standard to the Meghalaya state of the India to one of its Navodaya schools.

To get admission into Navodayas you must know how to prepare your child for the examination.
It was easy for me to do the following things in my primary school days:
(1) I use to play a lot.
(2) I use to reach the school at first.
(3) I use to be the first to solve or give the answer to the questions that my teachers asked from the class.
This was easy for me to crack the Navodaya entrance exam after the 5th standard because I enjoyed the studies and puzzles. A sharp mind is needed to solve the puzzling questions in the exam. Practice helps a lot so, go for it.
 I got admission in the JNV Mandi and continued my studies in this boarding school, for the next 6 years.
 I remember the following things which my mother and father had taught me to do everyday:

  • I used to wake up early in the morning and went for a morning walk with my elder brother.
  •  I used to pray and meditate every day in the evening.
  •  My mother gave me 2 -3 pieces of almonds everyday in the morning.

I think the above mentioned points can help you to get your child admitted into the Navodaya Vidyalayas or any other better schools in the world.

Thanks for your kind visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment