Sunday, June 1, 2014

I am Writing a book

Hi,
Writing 2-3 pages a day can take you about 50 days to write a book containing 100 pages. I am going with the same intensity, it is about 1/3rd of the book completed now.
I am writing a book on the Paruresis which is also known as shy bladder, bashful bladder and bashful kidneys etcetera.
This book will contain the insights into the life of people who suffer from Paruresis. I already have written other articles on the same topic in this blog and in my another blog titled as 'Spirituality and physical health'.
After a 2 years study of the online content, I think there is a need of a book which I am writing. There are few other books on the topic but I think their cost is high, so I am preparing my own mannual.
There are so many methods offered and suggested by many in the online world, this book will contain all those methods.
I will try to do my best, rest is to be decided by the readers.
I am excited to complete this book as fast as possible because I have so many other things to do.
I have planned to finish this book within few weeks and then it will be available on Amazon's digital section.

Thanks for your kind visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment