Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Life has different story everyday

Life puts another page of the different stories everyday.
There is only one thought, which dominates the others and takes the life to a certain path, which may be good or bad for me.
The path is defined as good sometimes and sometimes it is defined bad, it becomes clear later.
Life is moving on and on.

Some things which are feel true about myself:
" I am a very good person, I love myself and I respect myself."
"I urinate in the public toilets."
"I am a courageous, confident, peaceful, talented and a wise person."
"I a healthy, wealthy and a handsome person."
"I work for a salary of worth Rs. 50,000 per month and I get it in time."
"I am a very good Civil Engineer."
"I am a very good teacher."
These lines are the thoughts of my mind which has come true now.

No comments:

Post a Comment