Saturday, April 20, 2013

Quotes from People

Hello there,
How you doing? Reading a quote can make a lot difference in our thinking. If you need inspiration, try to feed your mind with some quotes.

Never play with the feelings of others because you may win the game but the risk is that you will surely lose the person for a life time.
  - Shakespeare

The world suffers a lot, Not because of the violence of bad people but because of the silence of good people.
- Napoleon
I am thankful to all those who said NO to me. It's because of them I did it myself.
-Einstein

If friendship is your weakest point, then you are the strongest person in the world.
- Abraham Lincoln

We must learn to live together as brothers or we will perish together as fools.
- Martin Luther King

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness if the attribute of the strong.
-Mahatma Gandhi

It is very easy to defeat someone, but it is very hard to win someone.
-Dr. Abdul Kalam 


Finally here is a small piece of writing, which I intended to write off as a poem:


A Search inward
I was searching for the peace, it whispers from inside

 "hey I am here",

I was searching for the courage, it said,

"I am always in you, 
just call me when you need me"

I was looking for the honesty, it gave me a knowing smile,

"I am here until you believe in me", 

No comments:

Post a Comment