Sunday, September 28, 2014

A story of an ex-Smoker

Greetings!

After successfully writing my first eBook, I am on my next eBook. In first book, I wrote my own story of Paruresis and a step by step guide to overcome it. You may check it out on Amazon: Every day Battle with the Paruresis aka Shy Bladder.


This was important to be written and shared with the world, because I think many people are in need of such inspirational works, which may
provide them hope and way to get out of the loop hole, in which they are trapped inside.  I thought to continue the good work, and this time my focus is onto the habit of smoking and drinking.

I think once a person gets trapped inside this habit, he/she finds it almost impossible to get out from it. It is not that the person don't want to get out of it, they have other reasons for living with the habit.
Most of the time, it is all about being ignorant towards our body and finances.

It is also about our false beliefs, in which we get so tightly trapped that we think that we were born with them. That is the reason that people accept them as the universal truth. Biggest of such a false belief is that once a person gets the habit of smoking, it is impossible to get out of it.
I know you will agree that it is impossible to get out, but please read it again,  I said that it is a false belief which is very much strong.

 With the last statement, I wanted to put another belief in your mind, but you noticed that it is difficult. This is the reason that people find it difficult to get out of such habits, but in this book, I am going to blow your mind.
I am going to share with you my own story, in very much details, which will help you to understand it better, and get away from it. After telling my own story, I shall offer a step by step written guide to take you out.

 I will put a focussing lense on my own mind, and let you sneak inside to understand the similar patterns which were holding you back from leaving your unhealthy habit.  The book is almost 40 % complete, but I think it will take few more months to get complete.

Thanks for your kind visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment