Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Life quotes

I want to keep these life quotes for my future reference..

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” 
― Marilyn Monroe

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
Mark Twain
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
Buddha
Begin at once to live, and count each separate day as a separate life.
Seneca

Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
Mark Twain
In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards.
Mark Twain
The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.
Mark Twain
Don't say the old lady screamed. Bring her on and let her scream.
Mark Twain
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain


There are lies, damned lies and statistics.
Mark Twain


No comments:

Post a Comment