Thursday, December 27, 2012

Auto Suggestion- Having the positive beliefs and a happy, rich and quality life.

Recently I read an e-book which tells about a new concept that is known as "Auto Suggestion".
It is not a new concept in the psychology world. It was Emile Coue who introduced this new concept in the early twentieth century.
He was born on 27 February in 1857 in France. His Self-Mastery Through Conscious Autosuggestion was published in England (1920) and in the United States (1922). 
He helped many people through his treatment methods of hypnosis, but he said that it is not easy to help a subject once he is out of the hypnotic state, or once he is conscious. Then in his book he introduced this method of the Auto Suggestion and said that one can help them self by giving the suggestions consciously to their sub-conscious mind. One can tell his mind consciously this line ""Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better" and it will make him better with time. I think it will take some time for overcoming over some beliefs but for sure it will help one with the problems.
I think it can help with the problems like Paruresis or other psychological problems. I will give the auto suggestion   to mind " I have overcome the Paruresis and now I can pee in public toilets whenever I need to."
As it is a fact that this thing helps one self so I am sure that it will work with me also. It is important to believe in this method if you really want to overcome some problem.
If you have any beliefs which you want to erase from your mind then you should also try this mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment